Rats are not minor annoyance, you will experience a great loss if underestimates the rat. Why? Because you will be damaged goods, the risk of disease-carrying, biting telephone and electric wires, as well as odor and appear dirty. Therefore, make sure your home or place of business has been freed from rat. Because Losses caused by rats can make a huge impact loss.
Now I will discuss about how to prevent the rat population is not rapidly multiply in the environment, such as in housing, offices, factories, warehouses and other buildings.
Why should avoid?
Because if no precautions naturally, then the rat population will quickly multiply in a settlement. Even if you’ve set a mousetrap or put rat poison in your property, but naturally this precaution is not you notice, then you will not get the maximum results to eradicate or control mice.
To eradicate rats, you should prevent the first, after that if the rat population is still a lot and still disturbing, new look for other alternatives. Therefore, I give views on preventive measures.
In order to decrease the rat population in the neighborhood, building, plant or property, it is necessary to observe some precautions such as the following description:
- Replace any part of the building that had rotted and easily bypassed rats.
- Cover the hole with cement made translucent lines.
- Prevent the movement of mice with a strong woven wire or with iron plate.
- Keep the state of cleanliness of your location.
- Maintenance of good sanitation to make the environment unsuitable for rats.
- Warehouse neat and clean, facilitate rat control efforts.
- Store garbage in the bins that can be closed tightly.
- Do not wear the trash that is too big and heavy for residential areas as troublesome to lift or move.
- Save foodstuffs (including food for pet dogs and cats) in the closet or cans that cannot be bitten by rats.
- Discard leftovers and clean the site of the former dining.
- Do not let cans, unused plumbing, wood waste and so on in your backyard or your location.
- Handle immediately leaky plumbing and overcome soon every puddle. Rats need water for life.
- Do not let the trash is not covered or too full so the garbage strewn.
- Do not leave food scraps lying on the table or tile.
- Do not forget to always promptly dispose of tin cans, unused pipes, wood and other used goods.
- Do not forget to check the state of the buildings at your location so that you can immediately find out if there is a need to be repaired.
If the above instructions have been running well, but the rats still attack and need chemical treatment, be careful to apply chemicals to control mice, because the chemical is toxic (not Drugs). We recommend that you consult with experts or officials pest control in St. Louis termite control(http://pestcontrolofstlouis.com/termites.html).