Do you intend to apply for a job or be promoted to Manager of finance, this time we will be reviewing the position just off the money. We will be reviewing about the financial manager. The financial manager is a very important position in a company, because as the spearhead of the relation to finance.
Finance Manager is a function of work in a company that is in charge of planning, have budgeted, review, manage, and store the funds that are owned by the company. A finance manager responsible for full on corporate finance and take important decisions in an investment and corporate spending.
As an important position in the company, a manager should be aware of all matters relating to finance. Because of the distance from the Finance Manager financial analysis, financial plans to investment decisions.
Duties and responsibilities of Financial Managers :
- The financial manager is working with other managers, tasked to plan and predict some aspects of the company including the company’s public financial plans.
- Financial Manager in charge of important investment decisions and various financing as well as all the things associated with the decision.
- Financial Manager in charge of the running and operation of the wheel of life the company as efficient as possible to establish cooperation with other managers.
- Financial Manager serves as a liaison between companies with financial markets so they can get funding and trading in company securities
In summary of the four main tasks of the financial manager of the above, we can deduce that the main task of the manager of finance and investment decisions related to financing of companies that have an effect on the rate of growth of the company.
The Responsibilities Of Finance Manager
Following this the responsibility of a financial manager:
- Decisions related to investment
- Decisions relating to expenditure
- Decisions related to dividends
- Plan, organize and control the plan, reports and corporate financing
- Plan, organize and control the company’s cash flow
- Plan, manage and control corporate budget
- Plan, organize and control the development of the company’s financial systems and procedures
- Plan, organize and control the financial analysis
- Plan, organize and control to maximize corporate value
Criteria and the terms of A financial manager
To become a financial manager, you have to meet the criteria and requirements as follows:
- Spirited leader
- Be able to communicate well
- Have a broad knowledge and insight and
- Know and understand the science of finance and accounting as well as the implementation
- Understand the world of finance, funding and investment
- Know the law and public policy related to economics
- Trustworthy and keep company secrets
- Have integrity
- Be objective in working, i.e., be fair, impartial, honest and does not the prejudge
- Have the competence and professional work
You are interested in becoming a financial manager? With important positions in companies and large salaries, but her work was not easy because it requires prudence and thoroughness because all related to money, analysis and planning.