Do you intend to apply for a job or be promoted to Manager of finance, this time we will be reviewing the position just off the money. We will be reviewing about the financial manager. The financial manager is a very important position in a company, because as the spearhead of the relation to finance.
Finance Manager is a function of work in a company that is in charge of planning, have budgeted, review, manage, and store the funds that are owned by the company. A finance manager responsible for full on corporate finance and take important decisions in an investment and corporate spending.
As an important position in the company, a manager should be aware of all matters relating to finance. Because of the distance from the Finance Manager financial analysis, financial plans to investment decisions.
Duties and responsibilities of Financial Managers :
- The financial manager is working with other managers, tasked to plan and predict some aspects of the company including the company’s public financial plans.
- Financial Manager in charge of important investment decisions and various financing as well as all the things associated with the decision.
- Financial Manager in charge of the running and operation of the wheel of life the company as efficient as possible to establish cooperation with other managers.
- Financial Manager serves as a liaison between companies with financial markets so they can get funding and trading in company securities
In summary of the four main tasks of the financial manager of the above, we can deduce that the main task of the manager of finance and investment decisions related to financing of companies that have an effect on the rate of growth of the company.
The Responsibilities Of Finance Manager
Following this the responsibility of a financial manager:
- Decisions related to investment
- Decisions relating to expenditure
- Decisions related to dividends
- Plan, organize and control the plan, reports and corporate financing
- Plan, organize and control the company’s cash flow
- Plan, manage and control corporate budget
- Plan, organize and control the development of the company’s financial systems and procedures
- Plan, organize and control the financial analysis
- Plan, organize and control to maximize corporate value
Criteria and the terms of A financial manager
To become a financial manager, you have to meet the criteria and requirements as follows:
- Spirited leader
- Be able to communicate well
- Have a broad knowledge and insight and
- Know and understand the science of finance and accounting as well as the implementation
- Understand the world of finance, funding and investment
- Know the law and public policy related to economics
- Trustworthy and keep company secrets
- Have integrity
- Be objective in working, i.e., be fair, impartial, honest and does not the prejudge
- Have the competence and professional work
You are interested in becoming a financial manager? With important positions in companies and large salaries, but her work was not easy because it requires prudence and thoroughness because all related to money, analysis and planning.
The General Manager or more commonly referred to as GM is one of the functions and position that exists in every company. The General Manager is a function of the Office to work with a company that is in charge of the lead, manage and coordinate all matters related to the operations of the company wheel.
The general manager is a function of Office work in a company after the Presiding Director or highest leader in the corporate structure. Being a GM is indeed not easy, is probably very difficult. How not, the article to be a GM only occupy positions can so you have to carve achievements that can make someone from the ranks of senior enterprise and lift the cap.
Usually a General Manager itself is a very loyal employee against the company, intelligent, innovative, and no doubt charismatic. But there is also a General Manager who is still young. More about General Manager. In fact, GM has a duty and a responsibility. The higher one’s position in the organizational structure or a company, the more tasks and responsibilities. So also with the duties and responsibilities of the general manager.
Duties and responsibilities of the General Manager
The following duties and responsibilities of general manager:
- Leading companies and a motivator for employees
- Managing the daily operations of the company
- Plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and analyze all of the company’s business activities
- To Manage the company in accordance with the vision and mission of the company
- To plan, manage and oversee the company’s budgeting process
- Plan and control the company’s policy to run with the maximum
- Ensuring every department do with the company’s strategy effectively and optimally
- Managing the company’s financial budget
- Decide and establish policies for company advancement
- Establish procedures and company standards
- Make important decisions in terms of investment, integration, alliances and divestments
- Plan and execute the strategic plan the company’s medium-term and long-term for the advancement of the company
- Attend meetings, seminars, conferences and training
Number of tasks of a general manager, certainly cannot be separated from the role of importance within a company place them. If the general manager job described one by one certainly more than what we have described.
Criteria General Manager
We have already mentioned above job description general manager above, to become general manager of reliable and professional, the following criteria or requirements to become a general manager:
- Have experience in business management, financial planning and monitoring
- Have experience in personnel management, including hiring, evaluating and administration
- It has a proven ability in business and financial management
- Have the ability to work with all of the layers in the company
- Well behaved, good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Spirited leader, can manage and supervise employees
- Be able to solve the problems, conflicts and crisis situations in the company quickly and precisely
- Can perform a variety of tasks and jobs quickly and effectively
- Be accountable to his duties as well as can be a role model for employee
- Be able to take decisions quickly and precisely
It is not easy to become a general manager, but there is no harm for you who have a lot of experience and insight into the business world to try this position. Thank you for visiting our site, hopefully writing about the duties and Job description of a General Manager can be used as a reference and additional insight for you all.